Recipe: Chorizo Hash
- 200g chorizo sausage
- ½ Cup Proteina High-Protein Cheese, grated
- 2-3 cooked red potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Chop potatoes in half or quarters, and boil for 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF)
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic, chop the chorizo, dice up the cooked potato and pick and finely chop the parsley.
- Gently fry the onion and garlic in a little oil in an ovenproof pan until the onion is soft. Add the chorizo and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes more, then crack the eggs on top.
- Transfer the pan to the preheated oven and bake for 8 minutes, or until the egg white is set but the yolk is still runny.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper and the parsley, to serve.